CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Baby Boy Referral

There is no picture to post...at least for a while, but we can share a few little things we know. He is a one year old with very little hair, blue eyes and growing fine. We know we are not supposed to be attached but we can't help but think about him, pray for his well being and hope we can get to him very soon. We have not been waiting very long since submitting our dossier and it is still exasperating. We feel for all those families who have been waiting for months and even years to get their babies.

We have the visa forms completed, the itinerary sort of figured out, his doctor's assessments back, checklists for our traveling and things to bring for the baby. Tomorrow we are dedicating the day to working on his room. It seems like there is so much to do to prepare and we want to make sure we don't miss a thing.

I don't really feel like writing tonight but I promised myself I would keep track of what happens every day and make an entry as often as I could. I know at some point family and friends will want to know everything that went on.

We are heading out in just a bit to look for a large Christmas tree. I am hoping to put one in the loft upstairs and decorate it with our little man next year. I will be checking out cribs at the baby store tomorrow and getting some more things together for our first trip.

This is all for today!

0 comments: