CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Alex Riding Around Perm

Today Alex is going for a ride around Perm. Roma and I will be picking him up at 10:00 to go get his passport pictures taken. I am so excited to take him out for a car ride. He will be all bundled up and there will be no stops at the park, which I really wanted to do. The temperature dropped from 69F to a very cold 19F in just one day. Chris sure planed this trip right! He is back in AZ where the temperature will be close to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.

On a different note, it has been three days since our court date and I get to pick Alex from the orphanage first thing next Tuesday, so I am starting the countdown! We will have to wait until the following day to file for his passport since that office is only open M-W and Fridays. We should have the passport back on Friday. Alex and I will fly out to Moscow on Sunday where we will be meeting with Chris. Our meeting at the US embassy will be Monday or Tuesday; we will have a bit of time to check out Red Square and all the other tourist spots in Moscow.

8 days to picking Alex from the orphanage. Yeah!!!

0 comments: