CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Fun weekend

Now that we don't have to worry about paperwork (at least for the weekend) we have switched gears to make the waiting a bit less painfull. Now it's all about getting ready for the arrival !

Today we went to Home Depot and Lowes to look for chair rails, wallpaper, borders, paint...you name it. Four hours later we came back home with a loaded SUV. I put blue painters tape all over the room today and tomorrow I will start painting. I have never embarked in a project like this before and we're really looking forward to doing this ourselves rather than hiring someone to do it for us.

Tonight we took a break from everything, enjoyed a really nice dinner with our friends Roger and Angie and had a great time. Tomorrow we will be back at it...shopping the President's Day sales for a really nice crib, get the baby some must-have's for the upcoming big trip and painting with Angie in the afternoon. I have a boat load of school work so I might work that in late in the evening, but other than that tomorrow it's Baby Sunday and I can't wait!!!

0 comments: