CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Scary Monday

Alex had his Cardiologist appointment last Monday and what I thought would be an hour appointment ended up being a whole day scary ordeal. I think it was a lot harder on me than him. The Doc knew about his heart murmur but I guess he heard more than that so they asked me to stay for an echosomething to rule out something more serious. After the echo something I was told he needed two additionals tests. Poor little guy, he looked like the bionic man with wires hooked all over his little chest.

The good news came Monday night and after a bunch of heart tests with names I can't begin to pronounce and much less spell, everything came out NEGATIVE. Meaning he is fine!!! He can continue to run around, play as hard as he wants, dance and start swimming lessons at the end of the year.

He is doing better and better every day and still sleeping all night, taking two naps, eating, hanging out at the pool with daddy and playing non-stop. The best game nowadays is playing peek-a-boo and hiding in the only kitchen cabinet that was intentionally left withouth a lock. I never knew that tupperware could be so much fun!

1 comments:

Chris said...

I'm glad to hear that your scary moment turned into affirmation of good health!